Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The First 48

July 3: the screaming baby in my row aka The Killjoy. The Creature threw pamphlets and stuffed animals at other passengers until he exhausted himself to sleep.

Line of taxis at La Guardia. Easy peasy. $26 ride. City shrouded with clouds and rain.

July 4:
Judson Memorial Church at left. Attached to church is Department of History, NYU.
Picture on right is the arch at Washington Square Park- view of Empire State Building throught the arch.


Photo at left is sunset, July 4. View down 14th St, I think?
Photo at right is 50 people in line half an hour before yoga class at Yoga to the People.
July 5:
"The Headache-" It took one cup of coffee + shot of espresso, plus two "Help! I have a headache" tablets to get rid of what was becoming a migraine. Hopefully, I'll settle in and be able to relax. I had a really sickening headache both yesterday and today. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment