Thursday, June 7, 2012

Running vs. The Knee

I have managed to run TWICE in the past week.  Once for five minutes, once for eight minutes. It almost scares me to do it, and I concentrate very hard on making sure my form is perfect.  The knee has twinged a time or two during, but hasn't hurt afterwards at all. I was afraid I'd have to give up running, right as I'd started it up again. I'm thinking that my dad had bad knees, though, and always ran anyway. I don't quite remember.
Mornings I spend studying for my comp exams, which consists of reading and making 5-page long outlines. I think I'm doing okay- especially because I dream about names and dates. haha! Have had only ONE comp exam nightmare...so far.  Afternoons are for working on publications. My god, I write sooooo slowly. The Margaret Sanger article is fantastic, though, and so interesting to work on- I think maybe I'll be done in a week or two.
Still waiting to hear about a summer job. I need one...now!

Here's a picture of my desk this summer, so far:


No comments:

Post a Comment